CAT 2015 Application Form Online :Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad has already issued the notification pertaining to CAT 2015 exams and CAT 2015 Application Form Online procedures have also been started since 6th of August 2015. Since the last date of CAT 2015 online application form filling up is 20th of Sep., thousands of students must want to fill up the form and looking for the procedure for it. This post is exclusively dedicated to acquaint the candidates with the online application procedure and downloading the CAT 2015 Application form online.
|CAT 2015 Application Form|
The CAT exam date is scheduled as 29th of November 2015, Sunday with a single day test window comprising two sessions. While we have already updated students on CAT 2015 schedule and important dates as well CAT 2015 exam date, we give below the details and procedure on how students can fill the application form of CAT. We have also given the complete details required for filling up the CAT 2015 application form online.
How to Apply for CAT 2015 Online
Follow our below step wise instructions and guidelines to fill up the online application form of CAT 2015 and to register yourself at the CAT 2015 official portal.
You will need to fill up in the CAT 2015 application form online, the personal details including your name, date of birth, category, nationality, communication address. While filling up the CAT 2015 application form online, you will also need to upload your passport size photo and signature in scanned images. If you are not applying under general category, you will need to provide related certificate in scanned form.
Also the scanned images of SSC, HSC, Graduation certificates and other degree details will be required to upload.
Steps to Apply and Register for CAT 2015
- Click here to go to the official website of IIM-Ahmedabad for CAT 2015
- If you have new candidate, click on Register Now option available right at the homepage in highlighted fashion.
- Register yourself by filling in all the necessary details required in all the mandatory fields.
- Once you create your profile, your User ID will be sent to the candidate by email and the password will be sent by the registered mobile number.
- Once you register yourself, you can log in with the system generated login id and password which will be unique to all candidates. Candidates will be using this id and password throughout the CAT 2015 application and admission process.
- Click on Apply now after completing your registration. Fill up all the necessary details required in the application form and submit it.
- No need to complete your application form in just one session. You can revise the form several times. However you cannot edit any details in the Cat 2015 application form online after you make the online payment.
- After submitting the CAT 2015 application form online, do not forget to take the print out of the form for future records and references.
The online payment facility is active in the application form of CAT 2015. You can either make online payment by Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or e-challan facility.
How to do Corrections in Online Application Form of IIM CAT 2015?
If you are accessing the site of CAT 2015 – IIM Ahmedabad after registering once, click on the option ‘Existing User’ and use your id and password for login purpose. You may make changes in your personal details before making the online payment after login. However it is recommendable to re-register if you have made mistakes in filling up critical personal details.
If you have made errors in filling up your CAT 2015 application form online for the details that may adversely affect your selection, we advise you to show evidence of the correct data at the time of examination at the centre for verification purpose. Errors in filling up details like date of birth, state, domicile etc may create issue and hence in case if you have made such errors, do carry your id proofs at the examination centre on CAT 2015 exam date.
We strongly recommend students who are applying for CAT 2015 exam, to remember their login id and password and do not share it with anyone for safety and surety purpose. Every time you need to login in order to access the site for documents and procedures like corrections in application, downloading admit card, CAT 2015 results etc. We are sure the information given in this post will largely help the applicants to go through the CAT 2015 application form online procedure very smoothly.